Saturday, August 22, 2015

We love California!

I'm back from my self-imposed blogging hiatus because I just have to share the most amazing trip we just had. Last week, my youngest brother married his sweetheart in the San Diego Temple (more on that later!) and we took the opportunity to have a wonderful little family vacation!

We got into San Diego Wednesday night, but my dad had plans for us Thursday morning! We met up with my aunt (his sister Lisa) and her family to go paddle boarding on Mission Bay. I've never been paddle boarding before, but really enjoyed it! I definitely want to do it again. It was a good work out and a lot of fun.

When my dad first told me about his plan, I was pretty skeptical about letting my toddler ride on a board with him. But with her beloved puddle jumper, this kid had no fear and it would have been nearly impossible to keep her off. She made herself queen of every single person's board.

At first, she wasn't having it. She didn't like the sand touching her haha
But she got used to it! Doesn't she look like she belongs on the beach??
Let's goooooo!
Everybody out there!
Daddy's board is mine! 
Mommy's board is mine!
Aunt Lisa's board is mine!
Bapa's board is mine!

Aunt Lisa made a fun little game out of this 
Ok, I'm cold. Time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment