I have dreaded that day happening for Em. But yesterday during what was supposed to be naptime, I peeked in to see her putting her foot up on the rail. She couldn't get up, but she was trying her hardest. I fear my days are numbered. We are going to try and fight it as long as possible (because I'm pretty sure no crib = no nap ever again), but that doesn't mean we're not starting to think about it.
Among other things we've considered to ease the transition, we are thinking about moving her to a new room, new settings and making a big deal of her fun new "big girl bed." So I have been checking out toddler bedding. And there are so many cute ones I'm having a hard time picking! Here are some of my favs.
|1. Well Nested, Land of Nod|
2. The Littlest (Etsy)
3. Gold Dot, Pottery Barn Kids
4. Arrow bedding, Caden Lane (via Buy Buy Baby)
5. Treetops, DwellStudio
6. Pink Velvet Petticoat, Land of Nod (would a twin size be too big? Maybe we should just go straight to a twin bed...)
7. Washed Fleur Applique, Restoration Hardware
8. Pink Surprise Party Balloon, Land of Nod