But one of the things I can already tell that I am going to love about this calling is how teaching primary is really all about the basics. Sometimes it's so good to go back to basics. This week we taught the Easter lesson and it pretty much boiled down to a few simple things:
- Jesus Christ is my brother
- He loves all Children of God
- He atoned for my sins in the Garden of Gethsemane
- He died on the cross for me
- After three days he rose again
- Because of him, I will be resurrected and live again
What a beautiful way to review the basic principles of the Gospel, and a wonderful reminder at Easter time.