Tuesday, July 29, 2014

48 hours with Bapa

Wow, what a weekend! I am exhausted. I think Punkito is, too.

My dad has a business meeting in Dallas tomorrow, so he flew in to Austin early to spend the weekend with us. We packed a lot in and had so. much. fun. Emma sure loves him and we are grateful for every minute we get to spend with him.

We went swimming. Our little clown wanted to put on her own suit. She was definitely trying to make us laugh (and succeeded!)
We went to the toy store (Terra Toys) where Emma fell in love with this marble maze.
 We waited in a way too long line for Hopdoddy's but it was worth it for the milkshakes. Emma and Bapa had matching whip cream staches until Uncle Josh decided to contribute.
Emma turned 17 months on Sunday and so she went into nursery for her very first time. (Pause: what?! How is my child this old? Staaaaahp.) We stayed with her the whole time, but she did pretty well! I think she likes it.
I feel like she looks so little next to the other kids
Hey, I know Itsy Bitsy Spider, too!
She loved the pretzels. Mama never gets those for her... guess I have to now.
Bubbles? They just won her over.
Sunday selfies with Bapa 
How 'bout a three generation selfie?
Our mural pic of the week
Yup. Fingers in their noses. Two of a kind.
Then on to symphony in the park... this week was big band music and it was awesome! We had so much fun (even though it was stinkin' hot). 
Sweaty baby! 
Time for a break.
Just chillin' with my best friend.
In their own world in the middle of Barnes and Noble
We love Olivia books!
Oh, these two. I love them.
Thanks for visiting, Bapa! We can't wait to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment