Thursday, July 10, 2014

Love List: More Emma favs

1. First cone 
The other day we went to Chick Fil A and decided to let Punkito try her first ice cream cone. She's had ice cream before and loves it, but not a cone. It was worth the wait - she hasn't grasped the licking concept, but she was having a blast and it was cracking us up!
2. Frog pull toy
We've been meaning to get her a pull toy for a while now but finally got around to it this week. She is LOVING trailing this guy around the house. I just wish he had more than one song...
3. Looks like Mama??
My dad recently found this old photo of me the other day. Normally I think she's a little Hans clone, but in this photo I think we look a lot alike, don't you??
4. This random photo
I texted this to my dad the other day. He wrote back "Context?" and I said "None. It just happened." We were sitting on the couch and I thought... I wonder if she'll let me put these in her toes. Huh. She will. How many will she let me? And this happened. This is our life these days, folks.
5. New plates
It's silly, but I really get excited about these kind of things! I needed more plates for Em and I found these darling ones at Target. Isn't it so cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment